Group Meditation Guidelines
- Please turn off all electronic devices.
- If you have a cough, cold, or any condition that creates noise or restlessness that may affect others, please meditate at home.
- Please wear clothes that are made of soft fabrics that don't make noise.
- Please don't wear perfumes of strong scents.
- Please leave all foods and drink in your vehicle.
- Please use the restroom only during chanting periods.
- There is no talking during meditation.
- Practice the meditation techniques silently so that they are inaudible to others in the group.
- Stay quietly seated during periods of silence.
- If needed, you may stand and do gentle stretching during chanting periods.
- Please work towards the goal of staying for the entire meditation.
- Otherwise, leave at the beginning of a chanting period, keeping silent until well away from the temple building.
Thank you for being considerate!